26 March, 2016

Putting Ideas into Action

“I do use cookbooks myself. It's a myth that chefs don't. I own about 3500. Can I learn anything from all these books? Of course I can. You can use a book for ideas, but you can't learn to cook from books. That's impossible. There has be some natural flair”. - Gordon Ramsay in Humble Pie.

Insight
The process of learning new things and exploring & experimenting with ideas is lifelong. But it's only when you start executing on the ideas, that the process is complete.

Action
Is it time you considered putting the ideas in your mind into action?

It is time you contacted Coach Uday the Thinking Coach.

No comments:

Pause. Think. Go.

Flash back It was several years ago that I met him on a Bombay Walk - the ones where they take you around to see and learn about the colonia...