01 July, 2016

Living By The Pareto Principle

"I really want to clear my life to make it so that I have to make as few decisions as possible about anything except how to best serve this community….And I feel like I'm not doing my job if I spend any of my energy on things that are silly or frivolous about my life.” - Mark Zuckerberg on why he wears a grey t-shirt all the time.

INSIGHT
Zuckerberg is very clear about the vital few in his life.
He believes in serving his FB community to the bare inclusion of everything else in his life. But on becoming a father in November last year, he took two months off to help his wife take care of the baby. Being a competitive person, he even invested time and effort in trying to bring his baby’s diaper changing time down to 20 seconds. He succeeded!

No comments:

Pause. Think. Go.

Flash back It was several years ago that I met him on a Bombay Walk - the ones where they take you around to see and learn about the colonia...