03 December, 2015

Overcoming the guilt of 'Why'

#LivingStories
At a recent art auction, artist Souza’s painting sold for $4m. Before fame and fortune came calling, he lived in poverty. In a letter to his second wife on her birthday,  he wrote,”I wish thank you for raising my daughters… for a decade or you have me great joy Lisolette. What did I give you? I gave you children and a load of misery with my alcoholism. I simply can't fathom why?

#MyLearning
Before undertaking an action, to lessen the guilt of the ‘Why's’, follow the rule of the Indian roads. Look left, look right, look above, look below, look back and then look front again.

Then let your karma do whatever it intends to do!

No comments:

Pause. Think. Go.

Flash back It was several years ago that I met him on a Bombay Walk - the ones where they take you around to see and learn about the colonia...