18 November, 2015

Intentional Living

“Intentional living, basically, is about choosing your spots. You can’t be on 24/7, but you can identify the spots when you are going to be on. So I think a lot of high energy is a result of intentionality, looking at your schedule and saying, OK, I’d better be good here, here, here and here. But hey, this is just lunch, and I can be 50 percent and be OK there.” - John Maxwell, Leadership Guru

#MyLearning
Clarity and strength of intention (aka purpose) can help us intuitively decide how much energy to expend in a situation.
Action
Clarify my Purpose, define my goals and set priorities. For a deeper analysis, talk to a coach.

No comments:

Pause. Think. Go.

Flash back It was several years ago that I met him on a Bombay Walk - the ones where they take you around to see and learn about the colonia...